Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Wind Down of My Decesion


So it is coming down to I need to pick what school I'm going to my senior year. I know it only one year. Its hard though and I hate making decisions, I like to make little ones like where to go to eat and stuff like this but not these kinds. I mean I will gain alot if I do go to WCA next year like I have a better chance of playing volleyball in a Christian college and will get a better christian education. I will also miss alot of things about New Hanover too, like my friends and teachers and my volleyball coach I think I will miss her most of all!! I know that its not like any of my friends at New Hanover are going to end up at a Christian college or anything, but their friends and I'm still going to miss them alot. So I'm pretty sure that I'm going to WCA, but I still not 100% sure. Its probably not that big of a decision but its big to me and its a hard one too. Please just keep me in your prayers and so that I will make a good decision. Thank you for your support too!!!!