Monday, June 30, 2008

Bad Day turns into a Pretty Good Day

Well today was one of the worst day watching the kids that I nanny for. The were so bad that I didnt know what to do with them. I told the little girl that she couldnt have something and she picked up the hanger and just threw it at me and hit my eye. It hurt really bad. My bad day turned into a better day when I got home though, I talked to my mom about the really hard day and she understood and gave me some good advice. It was so nice to just come home and it was nice and quite, because my brother had gone to the beach with a couple of his friends. So my mom and I talked for about an hour and then I had to go to my volleyball games. That was even better because we won both of them and I got to take out my anger in a good way. HAHA!! Well it has been a long day for me and Im tired and 2mrw I have the day OFF!! Hip HIP Hooray Im so excited. Have a good Monday night that is. :)