Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just Stuff

Everything is going well with my job. I am very busy during the week with the kids whether its taking them places or just running around in the yard with them in the hott sun. The only thing that Im finding yard is to divide up the time that I spend with them evenly. We will be leaving for our big two week trip pretty soon and Im pretty excited about that. Im also reading the best books ever right now and their by Robin Jones Gunn she writes the Christy Miller Collection, Sierra Jensen Collection and some other books and there every fun to read and I have read 3 of her collections this past weekend and finished the 3rd one last night. Their those books that you just cant put down because you want to know what is going to happen next. Well Im probably going to the beach this weekend and spend my Saturday there just reading. Its is so nice to have a beach 15 mins away and I ussualy go there with my neighbor and her 3 kids, their the kids that I babysit on weekends. Well its late and I have to wake up and go to work 2mrw talk to you guys later.